Soil Improver Compost
Mr Crapper’s Soil Improver Compost is 100% peat-free and contains a natural balance of trace elements. Produced at our site in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, from fully recycled green materials from the local area, it is an excellent source of soil nutrients and organic matter when mixed with existing soils. Our high quality compost provides the following main benefits:
- Encourages healthy plant and vegetable growth (analyses available)
- Improves moisture retention in light, sandy soils
- Improves the soil structure and workability of heavy clay soils
- Increases soil fertility
- Strengthens plants against attack by pests and disease
- Ideal for various garden growth methods
Please note that our compost is not suitable for Ericaceous Plants such as Heathers, Azalea, Camellia and Rhododendrons.
Also due to the high concentration of nutrients, we commend that you DO NOT use it as a potting compost or growing medium; if you would like a product that you can plant straight into please click here.
We can deliver loose providing access is sufficient for the vehicle, and for more difficult access we can provide by the dumpy bag (0.8 cubic metres) by lifting the bags into place using our Hiab. We do also offer 50 litre bags which weigh approximately 20-25kg.