Includes free local delivery
Mr Crappers Topsoil & Compost Mix is our best selling product made from high quality peat-free compost, mixed at our site in Royal Wootton Bassett just outside Swindon from fully recycled green materials. This compost has achieved the British Standards Institute PAS 100 and Quality Protocol certification both of which are highly regarded within the composting industry. Our compost is pre-mixed with topsoil to produce a quick and easy to use growing medium.
The main benefits of this product include:
- Provides an excellent source of nutrients for the soil
- Helps to improve moisture retention in light sandy soils
- Improves soil structure and workability of heavy clay soils
- Helps to increase soil fertility
- Strengthens plants against attack by pests and disease
- Ideal for for raised beds, existing beds and borders, flower and vegetable beds, hanging baskets and pots, tree and shrub planting, turf and lawns.
We can deliver loose providing access is sufficient for the vehicle. If there is restricted access we also offer 0.8m3 dumpy bags and can use our hiab crane to lift these into place.
As with all recycled compost, you may find small amounts of waste in our product. We apologise for this and endeavour to extract this material through our process.
We are passionate about recycling and the environment and are aware of our transportation carbon footprint. To keep this as low as possible we try to group our deliveries together, this can mean you receive your delivery on the same day you place an order or within 2 to 3 days. We thank you for your support and patience in allowing us to run our business as environmentally efficient as possible.